Senior Content Manager - Remote (Australia)
At Vero, we help businesses deliver better customer experiences. The Vero messaging platform enables marketers and engineers to work together to track, store, and organize their data and workflows - to deliver customers relevant, personalized, and helpful email and push messages.
Our customers include Monzo, Unsplash, Tidal, Helloprint, Pipedrive, and Thread.
About the role
We’d love someone to join our team who can produce engaging content that will support our customers in achieving their goals, and effectively communicate the benefits and solutions Vero provides. Our marketing, engineering, product and support teams will be on hand to help and provide input whenever you need it, particularly for posts or articles with a technical focus.
This is a great opportunity for a talented content writer to take ownership of Vero's content plans and calendar, help develop the content strategy and editorial guidelines, as well as producing regular content for our website, blog, email and social channels.
We’re a small, but fast-growing team so you’ll have a real impact in shaping Vero’s communications, tone and brand.
- Write, create, optimize and distribute B2B content in multiple forms such as long-form content, social content, video, webinars, lead generation and support/ product documentation.
- Develop and align content plans and calendar with product, marketing and brand strategies/initiatives.
- Contribute to content strategy, style and editorial guidelines.
- Leverage keyword research, SEO strategies and best practices.
- Test, iterate and optimize content by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and reporting learnings to the team.
- Liaise with marketing, engineering, support and product teams for content generation, input and feedback/review.
You love digging into topics, speaking to customers, brainstorming, writing and identifying opportunities to optimise and align content with customer needs and commercial goals. You’ll have a genuine interest in customer experience, data-driven user journeys/marketing automation and a strong understanding of the SaaS/ tech industry. Ideally, you’ll be familiar with the modern data, product and marketing ecosystem, including tools used by our customers such as AWS, Segment, Looker and other emerging technologies.
To perform well in this role, you will have previous experience creating multiple forms of content (including blog, landing pages, video, social) and using learnings and insights to develop and optimise content.
- Minimum 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Produce 4 blog posts per month (~2,000 words per article)
- Metrics oriented and proven track record of achievement.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices.
- SaaS/tech industry experience, with a good understanding of data-driven email marketing.
- Highly motivated, always curious, and humble.
- A true team player! Our team is built on trust, challenge and support, we want to learn and create brilliant things together!
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible work. Work in the way that produces the best results. Many of our team members work from home one day a week, others come to the office every day and many are completely remote. We’re committed to helping you feel like you can be the happiest and most productive you.
- Team Retreat. We host an annual team retreat (last year we went to Vietnam) to get everyone together and explore new parts of the world.
- You can learn more about life at Vero on our website.